23 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe

Youtube Charts - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi indir (11 Ocak 2013)




Youtube Charts - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi (11 Ocak 2013)

320 Kbps Kalitesindedir

Yabancı Karma Liste indir Download


Psy - Gangnam Style
Girls Generation - I Got A Boy
Rihanna - Diamonds
Psy & Hyuna - Oppa Is Just My Style
Will I'm & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Justin Bieber - Beauty And The Beat
One Direction - Kiss You
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Maroon 5 - One More Night
One Direction - Little Things
David Guetta & Sia - She Wolf
Taylor Swift - We Are Never Getting Back
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
Weekend - Ona Tanczy Dla Mnie
One Direction - Live While We Are Young
Katy Perry - Wide Awake
Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
Alicia Keys & Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
Alex Ferrari - Bara Bara Bere Bere
David Guetta - Just One Last Time
Fun - Some Nights
Flo Rida - I Cry
Dev & Enrique Iglesias - Naked
Keşha - Die Young
Enrique Iglesias - Finally Found You
Ne-Yo - Forever Now
Pink - Try (Orjinal)
Adele - Skyfall
50 Cent & Eminem - My Life
Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back
Jennifer Lopez & Flo Rida - Goin In
John Travolta - I Think You Might Like It
Fish Man - One Pound Fish
Jenni Rivera - Basta Ya
Peter El Anguil - El Baile De La Anguila
Alexandra Stan - Lemonade
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas



Rar Şifresi : amazonic-erdal2007

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder