22 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

World Official - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi indir (09 Ocak 2013)




World Official - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi (09 Ocak 2013)

320 Kbps Kalitesindedir

Yabancı Karma Liste indir Download


Rihanna - Diamonds
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Will I'm & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
Psy - Gangnam Style
Alicia Keys & Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Keşha - Die Young
Swedish House - Don't You Worry Child
Adele - Skyfall
Pink - Try (Orjinal)
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Justin Bieber - Beauty And The Beat
Maroon 5 - One More Night
David Guetta & Sia - She Wolf
Flo Rida - I Cry
One Direction - Little Things
Olly Murs & Flo Rida - Troublemaker
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
Ne Yo - Let Me Love You
Birdy - People Help The People
Robbie Wiliams - Candy
Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful
Professor Green - Read All About It
Icona Pop - I Love It
James Arthur - Impossible
Fun - Some Nights
Justice - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother
The Script & Will I'm - Hall Of Fame
Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - One Day
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Rihanna & Mikky Ekko - Stay
Rudimental - Not Giving In
Phillip Phillips - Home
Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
Nick Howard - Unbreakable
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
Pitbull & Tjr - Don't Stop The Party
David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine
Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up



Rar Şifresi : amazonic-erdal2007

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder