23 Mayıs 2013 Perşembe

Number One - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi indir (13 Ocak 2013)




Number One - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi (13 Ocak 2013)

320 Kbps Kalitesindedir

Yabancı Karma Liste indir Download


Enrique Iglesias - Finally Found You
Rihanna - Diamonds
Maroon 5 - One More Night
Far East Movement - Turn Up The Love
Swedish House - Don't You Worry Child
R.I.O. & Nicco - Party Shaker
Taio Cruz & Pitbull - There She Goes
Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break
David Guetta & Sia - She Wolf
Psy - Gangnam Style
Calvin Harris & Ne-Yo - Let's Go
Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
Jay Sean & Pitbull - I Am All Yours
Will I'm & Eva Simons - This Is Love
Will I'm & Britney Spears - Scream Shout
Keşha - Die Young
Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Flo Rida - Whistle
Alex Ferrari - Bara Bara Bere Bere
Usher - Scream
Taylor Swift - We Are Never Getting Back
Shakira - Addicted To You
Justin Bieber - Beauty And The Beat
Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up
Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull - Dance Again
Flo Rida - I Cry
Alexandra Stan - Lemonade
Olly Murs & Flo Rida - Troublemaker
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Pitbull & Shakira - Get It Started
Rihanna - Where Have You Been
Jason Derulo - Breathing
Jennifer Lopez & Flo Rida - Goin In
Far East & Justin Bieber - Live My Life
Ralvero & Dadz'n Effect - In My Bedroom
David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine
Inna - Caliente
Christina Aguilera - Your Body
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Ne Yo - Let Me Love You



Rar Şifresi : amazonic-erdal2007

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder