21 Mayıs 2013 Salı

Billboard Hot - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi indir (01 Ocak 2013)




Billboard Hot - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi (01 Ocak 2013)

320 Kbps Kalitesindedir

Yabancı Karma Liste indir Download


Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Rihanna - Diamonds
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Justin Bieber - Beauty And The Beat
Keşha - Die Young
Maroon 5 - One More Night
Flo Rida - I Cry
Phillip Phillips - Home
Macklemore & Wanz - Thrift Shop
Swedish House - Don't You Worry Child
Will I'm & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
Pink - Try (Orjinal)
Fun - Some Nights
Ne Yo - Let Me Love You
Alicia Keys & Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire
Ed Sheeran - The A Team
Imagine Dragons - Its Time
Psy - Gangnam Style
Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
Florida Georgia Line - Cruise
Kanye West & Big Sean - Clique
Rocky & Drake - Fuckin Problems
Miguel - Adorn
Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
Pitbull & Tjr - Don't Stop The Party
Alex Clare - Too Close
Taylor Swift - We Are Never Getting Back
Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
Nicki Minaj - Va Va Voom
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Two Chainz - I'm Different
Lil Wayne & Detail - No Worries
Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
Hunter Hayes - Wanted
The Script & Will I'm - Hall Of Fame
Juicy J - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Frank Ocean - Thinking About You



Rar Şifresi : amazonic-erdal2007

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder