22 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

Usa Singles - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi indir (10 Ocak 2013)




Usa Singles - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi (10 Ocak 2013)

320 Kbps Kalitesindedir

Yabancı Karma Liste indir Download


Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Rihanna - Diamonds
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Justin Bieber - Beauty And The Beat
Psy - Gangnam Style
Keşha - Die Young
Flo Rida - I Cry
Fun - Some Nights
Maroon 5 - One More Night
Alicia Keys & Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire
Macklemore - Thrift Shop
Ne Yo - Let Me Love You
Will I'm & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine
Frank Ocean - Thinking About You
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Pitbull & Tjr - Don't Stop The Party
Alex Clare - Too Close
Lil Wayne & Detail - No Worries
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Phillip Phillips - Home
Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Taylor Swift - State Of Grace
50 Cent & Eminem - My Life
Rocky & Drake - Fuckin Problems
Pink - Try (Orjinal)
Imagine Dragons - Its Time
Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
2 Chainz - I'm Different
Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
Ellie Goulding - Lights
The Band Perry - Better Dig Two
Cassadee Pope - Over You
One Direction - Little Things
Katy Perry - Wide Awake
Enrique Iglesias - Finally Found You



Rar Şifresi : amazonic-erdal2007

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder